- We only collect the information you provide us through email forms.
- We use different tools on our website to improve your experience and our website performance, these tools may collect some information about your visit like your IP address, browser type and pages accessed on our website.
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- The information is only used to respond to your inquiries or provide requested services.
- The information is used to understand how our website is used and to improve it.
- We don’t share, sell or rent any of your personal information to anyone else.
- If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
- We do what we can to make sure your information is safe from unauthorized access, alteration or destruction.
Embedded content from other websites:
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.